And, It starts with a Promise
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace. Your nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation does not influence the hiring process in any way.
Are you a ReactJS wizard who can cast spells with hooks, components, and state management? Do you want to join a team of magical web developers who create enchanting web applications? If yes, then you might be the one we are looking for!
We are a fast-growing startup who are on the lookout for a ReactJS rockstar who can help us create amazing front end experience that can wow customers. We are looking for a ReactJS developer who would be responsible for developing & implementing front end and back-end features that delight & serve the Who’s Who of premium hospitality brands worldwide.
As a React.js developer, your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for overseeing and guiding the development and implementation of front-end features using ReactJS and other web technologies.
- Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Exp: 5 years of experience in React JS development.
- Solid experience in large scale distributed systems and event-driven architectures.
- Experience in Class based, Functional components in React. Strong understanding in React, Redux with hooks. Redux related middleware’s like Thunk, Saga, Observable understanding would be added advantage. Unit testing, E2E testing knowledge.
- Full stack experience preferred, In-depth knowledge and experience in HTML and CSS
- Experience working on REST and effective web service design.
- Must have Web API development and deployment experience.
- Hands-on experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience working in Agile-Scrum Methodology/projects.
- Experience in using source control systems such as Git, issue tracking systems like JIRA.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and to thrive under pressure.
If this sounds like you, then don’t miss this opportunity! Send us your resume, portfolio link, and a cover letter that tells us why you are the best person for this role. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Explore us –www.hudini.io