Location: USA/ APAC
Experience: 5+ Years
And, It starts with a Promise
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace. Your nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation does not influence the hiring process in any way.
Are you a sales superstar who can lead a team to achieve outstanding results? Do you have the skills, experience, and passion to drive sales growth and customer satisfaction? Do you shoot for moon and beyond?
Hudini is a leading digital transformation platform for the hospitality industry (www.hudini.io). We are headquartered in Singapore with a development centre in Bangalore. We engage and deliver our SaaS-based product to a global clientele of luxury hotel chains spread across geographies like USA, Middle East, Europe, SE Asia & India. Our services are delivered across multiple channels like mobile, web app, TV, Kiosks and enables contactless check-in, hyper-personalization and intelligent automation for both the hotels and their guests.
Adept at SAAS working modules and has relevant experience of engaging with customers in B2B. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Meet revenue targets set for hospitality groups / asset owners where Hudini is present by scaling Hudini product offerings into new properties.
- Grow revenue as per quarterly targets by prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new accounts.
- Conduct presentations, product demonstrations, POCs and manage relationship with prospective clients through all stages of the sales cycle.
- Develop and maintain customer and prospective customer database based on strategic marketing data and other sources.
- Ensure smooth transition of closed deals to Engagement Manager / CSM and the offshore delivery team.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Channel teams to plan and conduct strategic marketing activities and events.
- Use feedback from customer interactions and collaborate with Product Management and Customer Success to assist in product improvement.
- Graduate degree preferably in the technical domain.
- 8 years or more Sales experience of which at least 1 year should be in SaaS Product sales.
- Proven track record of closing sales deals with large and mid-size companies. Hospitality domain experience will be preferred.
- Experience with early-stage companies will be given preference.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with CXO level executives.
- Ability to build a strong personal relationship.
- Large account management or project management experience.
- Ability to adapt, overcome challenges and learn complex solutions.