And, It starts with a Promise
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace. Your nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation does not influence the hiring process in any way.
Are you a Golang guru who loves to code, create, and innovate? Do you enjoy working on challenging projects that solve real-world problems using the latest technologies? If yes, then we want you to join our team of go-getters and rockstars!
We are a fast-growing startup that is building the next generation of cloud-native applications using Golang and microservices. We are looking for a Golang developer who can design, develop, test, and deploy scalable and reliable applications that delight & serve the Who’s Who of premium hospitality brands worldwide.
A Lead who can walk his talk and show prowess in technology and setting right expectations with the team. Few years of software engineering experience, able to Craft elegant and efficient code in Golang that follows the principles of simplicity, readability, and modularity.
- We are looking for a Golang Lead to design & develop Design and develop large-scale web applications using Golang/Node.js on AWS focusing on performance, scalability, and stability.
- Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Work with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry including developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and provide detailed architectural design solution.
- A technical coach to the team and help plan/manage/assist in solutions.
- 10 years of development experience of which 2 should be in GOLANG.
- Expert level knowledge of Common Go routines and channel patterns.
- Logging framework in Go.
- Expert level experience with Go frameworks such as following or equivalent – such as Gin Swagger SqlX.
- Experience with tools such as following or equivalent GoMod Testify GoLang Migrate.
- Must have hands on experience in developing web service with micro service development design principles.
- Must have hands on experience in any database technology such as DynamoDB.
- Must be able to create self-sufficient documentation.
- Expert level experience in code versioning utilities such as git.
- Good to have knowledge of container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Nice to have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure Serverless Microservices.
- AWS Experience – Certification is a good to have.
If this sounds like you, then don’t miss this opportunity! Send us your resume, portfolio link, and a cover letter that tells us why you are the best person for this role. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Explore us –www.hudini.io