At Hudini, we build tech that connects the world’s most reputed hotel brands with their guests to create magical moments of joy and convenience. Hudini is transforming the hospitality industry with digital technology with a human-first mind-set to provide unprecedented conveniences and features for hotel guests and staff.
The Golang developer is a key member of the product team. This role provides the developer work on a cutting-edge product for the hospitality industry. We have more than 100 integrations with smart solutions providers and the number is increasing rapidly. The developer will need to have the attitude for writing error free code at speed. This position reports to the Head of Product.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop large-scale web applications using Golang/Node.js on AWS focusing on performance, scalability and stability.
- Work with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry including developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and provide detailed architectural design solution.
- Active involvement in architecture and design decisions, building micro services and packages which will be used or reused in distributed architecture.
- Serve as a technical coach to team and help plan/manage/assist in solutions.
- Manage and/or deliver technical validation activities including Proof of Concepts.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in IT software organization with at least 2 years of work in Go with demonstrable strong knowledge of Go programming language.
- Expert level knowledge of
- Common Go routines and channel patterns.
- Logging framework in Go.
- Expert level experience with Go frameworks such as following or equivalent.
- Web framework such as Gin Swagger SqlX
- Experience with tools such as following or equivalent GoMod Testify GoLang Migrate.
- Must have hands on experience in
- developing web service with micro service development design principles.
- any database technology such as DynamoDB.
- Must be able to create self-sufficient documentation.
- Expert level experience in code versioning utilities such as git.
- Good to have knowledge of
- container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- cloud technology such as AWS, Azure Serverless Microservices.
- AWS Experience – Certification
- A positive and collaborative approach with a commitment to client services.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, a background verification check is a requirement. You must be able to legally work in India, without visa sponsorship. You must also be able to work from the Bangalore, India office.