And, It starts with a Promise
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace. Your nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation does not influence the hiring process in any way.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a bright, energetic and ambitious individual to get a bird’s eye view of business operations and leadership roles and challenges from the CEO’s perspective.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings.
- Publish agendas, attend meetings with the CEO and take minutes.
- Prioritize tasks effectively to ensure that the CEO’s time is optimized.
- Handle phone calls, emails, and other forms of communication on behalf of the CEO.
- Draft and edit correspondence, prepare presentations and other documents as required.
- Arrange travel plans, itineraries, and accommodations for the CEO.
- Assist in the planning and execution of special projects or initiatives as assigned by the CEO.
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and track and report on status to CEO.
- Keep track of industry trends and news relevant to Hudini’s business.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Exp – 1 to 4 years; Promising fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Graduate / Post Graduate from a premier institution. MBA preferred.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Outgoing and friendly; able to quickly build professional rapport with individuals through various communications channels.
- Self-driven and willingness to take ownership.
- Proficient in MSOffice and possess technical aptitude to pick-up new tools / skills as required.
- Be flexible and adaptable to the dynamic needs of the executive and the organization.
- Proactiveness and Problem-solving skills to anticipate and effectively address issues and challenges.