Designation – Senior Software Engineer
Region – India
Team – .NET
.Net Developer – Senior (5yrs+)
We are a fast-growing Singapore-based Product Technology Company and our Product has evolved into the world’s best technology platform in Hospitality Management.
Hudini has seen a growth of over 600% even during the Lockdown period and are looking at a much more promising growth in the near future.
Our Company is Young and Energetic with a vision of creating the best work-environment for our employees to thrive and flourish. With ample opportunities for growth, we are looking for an Energetic and Driven Talent who are keen on being part of this exciting journey.
Get to know us better – https://hudini.io
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Effectively engage with global teams for requirements analysis, technical discussions, design presentations and product software integration.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimations. Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues/developments to the stakeholders. Responding promptly and professionally to queries.
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems. Interface with external customers regarding software issues.
- Performs software tests on developed code to ensure quality of deliverables. Develop code and documentation for a variety of complex software projects, and design and implement bug fixes
- Conduct code reviews for junior developers and mentor/coach them on areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with other software developers and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain desktop/web-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Proactively contribute to architectural design discussions and carry out the architectural vision guided by architects.
- Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
- Minimum of 3-year experience in software development with exposures to bug fixing, maintenance, continuous integration releases
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Tech Lead
- Minimum 4 years of experience in product software development
- Good understanding of C#, .Net Framework, MVC, WCF and excellent OOP programming skills
- Extensive involvement in building SOAP-based and REST ful web services utilizing WCF/Web API
- Strong experience in multi thread programming
- Strong experience of working in global teams and handling multiple stake holders
- Strong analytical skill and ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
- Familiarity with source control frameworks like Git/TFS
- Solid encounters working in Agile/Scrum Methodology as a scrum master and a spirit planner
- Strong critical thinking and root cause identification skills.
- Strong inter-relational abilities permitting viable and coordinated effort with developers, operations and business
- Strong Configuration and Production Release Management.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exposure to layered software architecture is an added plus
- Exposure to MongoDB/PostgreSQL is an added plus