Designation – Solutions Architect
Region – India
Team – .NET
.Net Architect – Senior (10yrs+)
We are a fast-growing Singapore-based Product Technology Company and our Product has evolved into the world’s best technology platform in Hospitality Management.
Hudini has seen a growth of over 600% even during the Lockdown period and are looking at a much more promising growth in the near future.
Our Company is Young and Energetic with a vision of creating the best work-environment for our employees to thrive and flourish. With ample opportunities for growth, we are looking for an Energetic and Driven Talent who are keen on being part of this exciting journey.
Get to know us better – https://hudini.io
- Providing technical and architectural leadership for .NET web, mobile, TV application and other web services.
- Creating project and application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies and best practices.
- Responsible for defining technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determining technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
- Providing in-depth knowledge of mobile application architecture to business and technology teams and facilitate the collaborative development of the technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices.
- Providing support/ guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes., applied research and development, prototyping, and vendor evaluations
- Defining and validating non-functional (technical) requirements, and establishing traceability between requirements and application architecture/design.
- Participating, technically leading and being hands on with development when needed & participating in production troubleshooting on a war footing if the situation demands.
- Willing to role up the sleeves and develop POCs, and participate in the development of high complexity project
- Develop quantitative benchmarks to assess performance of new architecture vis-à-vis current architecture.
- Foster an innovative culture within the team( eg, Encourage teams to identify solutions from other industries/verticals/partners and apply to problem context)
- Provide architecture oversight to scrum teams, developers and testers
- Develop prototypes for analysis and develop & implement robust reusable code.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in software development with exposures to bug fixing, maintenance, continuous integration releases
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Tech Lead
- 3+ yrs of architecture/development experience building solutions.
- Proficient understanding of C#, .Net Framework, MVC, WCF and excellent OOP programming skills
- Good understanding and extensive involvement in building SOAP-based and REST ful web services utilizing WCF/Web API
- Strong experience in multi thread programming
- Strong experience of working in global teams and handling multiple stake holders
- Strong analytical skill and ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
- Proficiency with source control frameworks like Git/TFS
- Solid encounters working in Agile/Scrum Methodology as a scrum master and a spirit planner
- Strong critical thinking and root cause identification skills.
- Strong inter-relational abilities permitting viable and coordinated effort with developers, operations and business
- Strong Configuration and Production Release Management.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exposure to layered software architecture is an added plus
- Exposure to MongoDB/PostgreSQL is an added plus