Designation – Software Engineer
Region – India
Team – iOS
We are a fast-growing Singapore-based Product Technology Company and our Product has evolved into the world’s best technology platform in Hospitality Management.
Hudini has seen a growth of over 600% even during the Lockdown period and are looking at a much more promising growth in the near future.
Our Company is Young and Energetic with a vision of creating the best work-environment for our employees to thrive and flourish. With ample opportunities for growth, we are looking for an Energetic and Driven Talent who are keen on being part of this exciting journey.
Get to know us better – https://hudini.io
- Should have 3+ years of hands-on experience in iOS development
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architecture, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Must have good exposure and hands on experience in Objective C.
- Self-starter having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding his job.
- Good communication skills. Should be able to discuss requirement for stake holders like, Product Owner and other Business stakeholders
- Proficient with Swift 4 above
- Strong understanding of MVVM Architecture and should be able to demonstrate working experience
- Strong knowledge of Design patterns
- Strong with Auto layout and Storyboard for proficient user interface creation
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with Online/Offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of UX standards
- Should have experience with Unit Testing – XCunit and UITesting- XCUI
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Review code, follow best practices for coding guidelines
- Proficient with writing reusable code
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, Swift Package Manager, Cocoa Pods)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of Appstore Deployment process/norms
- Good knowledge of Certificate and Profile creations
- Good knowledge of distribution builds for testing over TestFlight or similar distribution tools
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter would be good to have as an add on.