Designation – Software Engineer
Region – India
Team – Angular
We are a fast-growing Singapore-based Product Technology Company and our Product has
evolved into the world’s best technology platform in Hospitality Management.
Hudini has seen a growth of over 600% even during the Lockdown period and are looking at
a much more promising growth in the near future.
Our Company is Young and Energetic with a vision of creating the best work-environment
for our employees to thrive and flourish. With ample opportunities for growth, we are
looking for an Energetic and Driven Talent who are keen on being part of this exciting
Get to know us better – https://hudini.io
- Providing technical & architectural leadership for .NET webBuild, extend, and maintain reusable UI components that will be used across many applications.
- Develop a framework for a web-based component design system.
- Develop best practices and guidelines for contributing UI and reusable components to a central component library.
- Perform installation of code releases and patches and write scripts or programs for IT applications.
- Work closely with our UX design team to ensure usable designs with a consistent look and feel.
- Maintain high-quality code and ensure best practices for UI development.
- Ensure designs follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment partnering with software engineering teams.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 4+ years UI development experience.
- Strong experience in object-oriented design & development.
- Hands-on with Any Testing Framework either Protractor/Jasmine.
- Hands-On Experience with modern CSS frameworks, such as CSS-in-JS solutions, Material , Bootstrap, etc.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science concepts such as data structures and algorithms
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Strong attention to detail, ability to implement pixel-perfect designs
- Experience working with responsive web designs
- strong solid understanding of GIT Version Control
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies – Agile/Scrum
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Design Concepts & Unit Testing
- Good understanding of Web Security Concepts