Designation – Business Analyst
Region – India
Team – BA Team
We are a fast-growing Singapore-based Product Technology Company and our Product has
evolved into the world’s best technology platform in Hospitality Management.
Hudini has seen a growth of over 600% even during the Lockdown period and are looking at
a much more promising growth in the near future.
Our Company is Young and Energetic with a vision of creating the best work-environment
for our employees to thrive and flourish. With ample opportunities for growth, we are
looking for an Energetic and Driven Talent who are keen on being part of this exciting
Get to know us better – https://hudini.io
Responsibilities and Requirements
• content: Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst is required, should be able to
multi-task and work independently.
• The business analysts will work closely with the business stakeholders to understand
the business processes, gather requirements and translate them into software
product requirements including creating process flows, wireframes, storyboards,
user flows and site maps.
• Conduct client meetings, facilitate team and client meetings, deliver presentations,
demo & training to different stakeholders.
• Discuss the solution approach with technical team and gather all the questions or
exception scenarios that need clarity from the stakeholders.
• Observe gaps and communicate with the technical team and assist the team in any
issue clarification required from business.
• Develop and execute test plans, support during Pilot, UAT and Post Implementation.
• Experience in leading Agile SCRUM sprint team(s), responsible for defining product
requirements on behalf of the product owner, writing user stories, and managing
typical scrum team processes, and working with sprint teams to decompose user
stories into development tasks.
• Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and
specifications, monitoring milestone completion, providing timely reporting of
issues, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts.
• willing to work flexible hours as needed to support multiple time zones.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
Key skills: Requirement gathering, JIRA, Microsoft Office, UAT, Wireframes, Visio.