And, It starts with a Promise
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace. Your nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation does not influence the hiring process in any way.
Executive Assistant is to provide high-level administrative support to our senior executives. The ideal candidate will be proactive, detail-oriented, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage complex calendars and schedule appointments.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives and clients.
- Proactively follow up on client meetings and business events
- Coordinate and set up business events, including dining and other requisites.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- Conduct research and prepare reports as needed.
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar administrative role.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred